Surgery to look good is a popular topic. And many people wish to be in good shape. because it not only helps to strengthen personality but also increases confidence in life.
Note : Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Center that is notable all around the world You can track down more data about medical procedure at bangmodaesthetic.com
And work as well, but in fact We often have excess fat that accumulates at various points of the body, known as “excess fat in specific parts” whether it is on the abdomen, arms, legs and hips, etc.
The question is, what is this excess fat coming from?
Source and of excess fat
Heredity is something that is inherited directly from parents.
- Eat well, eat fussy. It cannot be denied that Nowadays, there are many foods to choose from, causing fat accumulation and ultimately obesity. Especially in some positions, such as arms and legs, which, when larger, do not decrease. although the overall weight is reduced accordingly
- Hormones, especially those who are not tall tend to be easy to get fat, difficult to be thin, eat only a little and get fatter.
- Age is one factor that affects a lot. In some cases, when they were young, they were always in good shape, but as they grew older, they started to gain weight. There are fat accumulations that are difficult to get rid of. Exercise helps to reduce it or not. This may be a question that concerns those who want to get rid of excess fat. The answer is that exercise can help in overall weight loss. and strengthen the body But for that specific part of excess fat will decrease with relatively difficult exercise and takes quite a lot of time or impossible, especially in modern times That has to spend most of the time spent on work, studying and various activities
Option to use an externally powered device Heat or cold through the skin still does not have a definite result. At present, there is an alternative that can help reduce excess fat with certain results, namely liposuction surgery. It has been around for more than 100 years, but has recently become more widespread in the past 30 years, so people who are interested in this method should study the information from a specialist doctor that has details.
In the early days, liposuction was not yet popular. is because the rate The noise of the side effects is quite high. But nowadays, it has evolved and is more convenient and safer. such as the type of liposuction where the liquid is injected to fill the entire area who want to have liposuction called Tumescent Liposuction
Most of these methods use high suction. causing the fat to be sucked in, especially the fat that has a high adhesion make a lot of chances that other tissues such as blood vessels and nerves will be torn until it is dangerous, therefore, suction in this way alone is not popular
Currently, there are many types of machines. That makes liposuction safer, easier, less bruised, heals faster and makes liposuction more removal of excess fat But can adjust the shape to be better in response to the needs of people today who want to have In addition, bringing more than one type of tool together. Whether it’s filling up, helping each other, such as VASER, dissolving fat in general and use it to suck with the Power machine, which currently has Both vibrating, alternating front and back or rotating in a circle around itself so that the results come in order
However, each tool There are different pros and cons, but overall it makes the liposuction work much better. In almost every part of the body Both in the torso, arms and legs, the surgeon can do surgery by using liposuction. but would like to emphasize that Liposuction is not fat loss, therefore sucking
Fat then the weight will not be reduced. Therefore, liposuction is only to reduce the shape of specific parts so that it can blend in with other parts only.
Who is suitable for liposuction?
Who can receive liposuction Should be a person who is physically and mentally ready as follows:
- A healthy person There is no congenital disease that may cause harm in receiving liposuction.
- Have a body weight within the standard or close to the standard In general, the standard weight for women. Calculated from height (cm.) minus 110 kg.
For men, it will be height (cm.) minus 100 kg or should have BMI (weight (kg.) divided by (height (m. 1) between 18-25). Being overweight increases your risk. and see no clear results Takes a long time to recover and may not be fully effective
- have a normal state of mind, have reasonable and feasible needs without expecting more than reality Because liposuction can help get rid of fat. only one level
- Fat speakers must be of legal age, over 20 years old.
Preparation before liposuction
Before getting liposuction Should prepare the body first by examining the body and blood results, finding the concentration of blood, platelets, checking the heart wave, latent infection (carrier) or checking the function of various systems in the body such as the liver, kidneys, and clotting. Blood in the elderly, etc. If abnormalities are found, it must be examined further by a specialist first. Your doctor will recommend taking supplements, vitamins or iron 2-4 weeks before liposuction.
in case of smoking Must refrain from smoking at least 2-4 weeks before overweight surgery. You should control your diet, lose weight, and exercise. for good results and recover faster Including those who have abdominal obesity, it will be additionally recommended to wear a Garment Support before liposuction. In addition to getting used to the bandage. After liposuction I am still preparing Stomach and intestines to get used to eating less.